POSITION TITLE: Quality Inspectors Location: Greater Detroit Area
THE COMPANY: Dynamic Consulting Group
Dynamic Consulting Group Inc. is a premier provider of best in operations consulting for small to large cap companies across North America.
This job opening is for one of our client company which is a world class manufacturer and supplier of heavy machinery and equipment.
Salary: $20 – $25 / hr depending on experience plus benefits
Due to continued growth, we are adding additional inspectors to be responsible for the inspection of aerospace products. The shifts are: 1st 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., 2nd 5 p.m. to 5 a.m., and weekends Friday, Saturday and Sunday 5 to 5 (employees on the weekend shift work less than 36 and get paid for 40) All shifts can work additional overtime based on workload.
Responsibilities of Inspector :
Capable of the reading and interpretation of customer blue prints and that customer specifications are properly adhered to.
• Shall be capable of performing inspection(s) of product to the blue prints and specifications using standard measuring instruments such as – micrometers, bore gages, optical comparators, surface analyzing equipment, calipers height gages, etc.
• The individual shall also be responsible for assuring that all Quality documentation is properly maintained.
• 5 years minimum experience required.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Candidate shall be capable of demonstrating proficiency in the interpretation of blue print requirements and inspection of products,
• Have a strong math background, be able to read and interpret blue prints and
• have a strong knowledge of GD&T
• Computer and communication skills are needed.
Email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
7848 N Lincoln Ave. Suite 201 Skokie IL 60077
Required Education Level:
Submitted by email: