POSITION TITLE: Quality Engineer Location: Greater Detroit Area, Michigan
THE COMPANY: Dynamic Consulting Group
Dynamic Consulting Group Inc. is a premier provider of best in operations consulting for small to large cap companies across North America.
This job opening is for one of our client company which is a world class manufacturer and supplier of heavy machinery and equipment.
We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Engineer, who will act as Quality interface to provide expertise between manufacturing systems and our customers, proactively assuring that the customers’ quality needs and expectations are understood and satisfied.
• Strong background in Quality Inspection as well as Engineering background.
• Capable of reading and interpreting customer blueprints.
• Able to perform inspection of product to the blueprint specifications using standard measuring instruments such as:
micrometers, bore gages, optical comparators, surface analyzing equipment, calipers, height gages, etc.
• Be responsible for assuring Quality documentation is properly maintained.
• Facilitate the investigation and elimination of causes of quality problems and follow-up on corrective actions.
• Develop, implement, and audit inspection plans following approved Quality Management systems.
• Develop and analyze statistical data and product/process performance.
• Provide support in development and evaluation of process capability, process control plans, analysis of conditions, and process audits with the objective of improving process performance and capability.
• Ensure quality goals are met to customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for several components of a project or complex components of a larger project.
• In-depth knowledge of testing of complex gearboxes and components for the aerospace industry.
• Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or ASQ certification as a CQE (Certified Quality Engineer) required
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Quality role.
• Proficiency in blueprint interpretation
• Hands-on experience in inspection, strong GD&T knowledge
• Strong math background
• Skilled in customer interaction
• Problem-solving skills (8D RCCA), PFMEA, control plans
• Experience with AS9100, ISO
• Proven track record of understanding and managing First Article Inspection
• CAD software experience: AutoCAD and Inventor, SolidWorks
• Six sigma experiences or LEAN
• Strong PC skills MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Email : resume to – email@example.com
7848 N Lincoln Ave.
Suite 201 Skokie IL 60077
248 938 0375
Required Education Level:
Submitted by email: