To maintain the integrity of your certification ASQ requires that you recertify every 3 years – either by journal or by testing.
Steps for Journal Recertification
Download the following documentation and review the recertification requirements:
Complete all required forms and upload copies of your Recertification Journal with supporting information/required documentation to asq.org/cert/recertification. (You must login)
As of January 1, 2019 all recertification journals must be entered online.
For application tips, see below. If you still have questions, please contact the Recertification Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
Re-certification packages are evaluated and approved at the section level. Then, they are forwarded to the Re-certification Coordinator at ASQ headquarters in Milwaukee. You may expect your re-certification certificate within 3-5 weeks.
Application Tips and Tricks
- Complete log page(s) for each category of activities and attach corresponding documents.
- Documentation must be submitted to support all claimed RUs
- Employment letter should indicate full time or part time employment
- If there is no RUs or CEUs stated on certificates you must include attachments showing hours attended
- Written verification from supervisor or HR department confirming videotape training completion.
- Include membership number and certificate number
- Sign and date the Recertification Application (cover page).
- Always check the Recertification Website for new information.